close

 

20091003 海莉Hayley Westenra 兩廳院廣場 05 化作千風 - YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBfDVNOLFCA
Do not stand at my grave and weep.
請別在我墓前落淚

I am not there;I do not sleep.
我不在那兒 也沒有長眠

I am a thousand winds that blow,
我是千陣弗面的清風

I am the diamond glints on snow,
也是雪花上晶晶躍躍的靈動

I am the sun on ripened grain,
我是澄黃稻穗上陽光的容顏

I am the gentle autumn rain.
也以溫和的秋雨同您相見

When you awaken in the morning's hush,
當您在破曉的寧靜中醒來

I am the swift uplifting rush
我是疾捷仰衝的飛燕

Of quiet birds in the circling flight.
在您頭頂飛翔盤旋

I am the soft starlight at night.
暗夜裡我是閃閃星眼

Do not stand at my grave and cry.
請別在我墓前哭泣

I am not there ;I did not die.
我不在那兒 也沒有離您而去

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    鳳翎 精靈花園 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()